Cleanup of the 384-well thermocycler plates for re-use
Fu Ying, Fares Z. Najar, and B. A. Roe
- Wash the plates briefly using the 96-channel block washer.
- Place the plates in a tub submerged in dd-water.
- Put a flask on top of the plates to keep them submerged.
- Place the tub with the submerged into the autoclave and sterilize for ~30 minutes.
- After the sterilization cycle is complete, rinse the plates once with dd-water and dry by inverting them (tilted) onto paper towels.
Bruce Roe, email@example.com